- Functional Patterns certified Human Biomechanics Specialist Level-2
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Michigan State University
- Over 10,000 hours of training sessions
- Dedicated to helping people live pain-free
- Saved a client from a knee replacement surgery
- Doesn’t wear shoes from June-October
- Enjoys the sunrise with his hands in the dirt
Meet Victor Kravutske
Journey to Functional Patterns
Eventually, Victor’s body started to break down. He experienced chronic discomfort like shoulder issues, hamstring problems, plantar fasciitis, and scoliotic curves in his spine. Despite trying physical therapy and visiting doctors, he faced challenges and felt discouraged.
Thankfully, Victor discovered Functional Patterns, a system that looks at the body as a cohesive unit rather than isolated parts. While working as a personal trainer, he spent 2-3 hours each day training and learning and started to see remarkable results. His chronic discomfort dissipated, and he finally felt like himself again.
Training Focus & Approach
This life-changing discovery happened back in 2016. Victor has since become certified as a Human Bio-Mechanics Specialist. He continues to train and learn from other Functional Patterns practitioners. Victor remains a student of the game. He continues to learn from his mentor and actively mentors other practitioners. He is committed to bringing his best to every client and every session, helping others optimize the quality of their lives.
Schedule Your Session
Ready to schedule your first consultation or next session with
a Functional Patterns practitioner?